miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2008
These are my concessions to lent
1. I bought a seasonal magazine (Much more thematic than February ELLE)
2. I plan to visit the Cathedral of LUGO (Have I mentioned earlier how very little I appreciate these type of edifices?)
3. I read and spoke about Isabel la Católica, and even tried to find something positive about her adventures in foreign policy and other"wise,"
4. I will try to eat more fish despite its escalating market value (Fresh MERLUZA at the unprecedented price of 116EUR per kilo in the closest shop which by the way I thought was a discount food chain (¿?STILL PUZZLED¿?),
5. I am using mostly PURPLE in our new blog ( www.maromasdeltorpe.blogspot.com ). Is not purple a lenty-like color? It is not an easter one, certainly...mmmhhh...
6. I am making discrete sacrifices daily. For example, yesterday I refrained from making a fabulous chocolate cake; it was too easy. I decided to make it later, and much more complicated,
7. I have noticed it at all ( YES! LENT!) despite the negligible impact it has always had on my practical life (It did disturbed me a little not to be able to dispute the imposition of the wet ashes cross on my clean forehead when I was a child. I did not carry it with grace...I must admit though, that some classmates seemed more beautiful with that "symbol on top" -more than without-)
Not too many, just enough, but I still can apply for redemption later.
Fantastic jewelry HERE