Said what I said, review the following questions and ponder:
1. Why, Why, Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?
2. Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money?
3. Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
4. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
5. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
6. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
7. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
8. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
9. Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
10. When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right?" Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot?"
11. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
12. How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
13. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.