viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

Delayed again


I am in a friendly relationship with my own flaws. I can´t post as much as I wish these weeks because life is busy before a journey across Europe. I can´t forget for a minute that I will be leaving Madrid in about 2 months time neither. We have a million things to do before we leave, precisely those things that we always delayed because we were in no rush such as going out and visiting the monuments.

In the past days we have entertained guests:


Joonas turned 3, and became a well behaved big boy out of the sudden:




And the Spring season has arrived:



1 comentario:

solartevasquez dijo...

bellas fotos, ese bebé con Juulia es hermoso; ella y joni entrañables. ¿este blog es solo en inglés? entiendo algo pero no con la precisión que me gustaría...